Announcement on reporting methods of style and discipline supervision of the fifth central supervision group of ecological environment protection
Source: Release time: 2020-08-31
With the approval of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, the fifth ecological environment protection supervision group of the Central Committee will be stationed in China Building Materials Group Co., Ltd. from August 31 to September 30, 2020. Now the "central ecological environment protection supervision and discipline regulations" are open to the public, and the community is welcome to participate in the supervision. Members of the Ministry of environmental discipline inspection of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection may report to the environmental Discipline Inspection Commission of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection on the existence of violations of the regulations of the Ministry of environmental discipline inspection. The e-mail address is: JB @ mee.gov.cn; the email address is: the office of discipline inspection and supervision group of the Ministry of ecological environment of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and supervision, No. 12, East Chang'an Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, postcode: 100006.
Appendix: Regulations on environmental discipline of the central government
The fifth ecological environment protection supervision group of the Central Committee
August 31, 2020
Regulations on the discipline of the central supervision and supervision of ecological environment protection
In order to firmly implement Xi Jinping's ecological civilization thought, strengthen political construction, be strict with discipline and rules, enhance "Four Consciousness", strengthen "four self-confidence", achieve "two maintenance", strictly implement the requirements of comprehensive and strict governance of the party and the eight Central regulations and their implementation rules, establish a good image of the central ecological environment protection inspector and ensure the central ecological environment protection supervision The work style is clean and upright, and the discipline regulations are formulated according to the actual situation.
1. Strictly abide by the political discipline and rules, prohibit the publication of speeches and articles that are inconsistent with the Party Central Committee's decision-making and deployment on ecological civilization construction and ecological environment protection, and consciously maintain a high degree of consistency with the Party Central Committee in ideology, politics and action. We should adhere to the rule of law, be objective and fair, focus on accurate and in-depth supervision, prevent formalism and bureaucracy, and strictly prohibit superficiality, formalism and formality. We should strictly implement the system of "two supervision departments" and "one supervision department". We should improve the way of supervision, standardize the behavior of supervision, and effectively reduce the burden of the supervised objects.
2. Strictly observe the organizational discipline, resolutely obey the leadership, and strictly implement the system of asking for instructions and asking for leave. In the supervision work, we must obey the organization's arrangement, implement the organization's decision, strictly implement the team leader's responsibility system, report the major situations and problems found in time, and prohibit unauthorized disposal and publication of personal opinions. During the period when the inspector is stationed, he is not allowed to leave the station without authorization, to meet guests without permission, and to participate in various activities organized by fellow villagers, alumni and comrades in arms.
3. Strictly abide by work discipline, and do not abuse the power of supervision. In the work of supervision, it is not allowed to interfere in the normal work of the objects to be supervised, and it is not allowed to put forward requirements irrelevant to the work of supervision. It is not allowed to conceal, distort or fabricate facts, violate the handling norms and procedures for investigating the responsibility of ecological environment damage, and shall not privately retain materials involving the secrets of supervision work. During the period when the inspectors are stationed, they shall strictly abide by the avoidance system.
4. Strictly implement the confidentiality system, and do not disclose the work secrets of supervision and supervision, and do not allow air leakage. It is strictly forbidden to talk about any situation during the period of the interview, or to disclose the situation to the inspector without the approval of the inspector; it is strictly forbidden to disclose the situation to the inspector without the approval of the inspector. After the completion of the inspection, all inspectors are not allowed to divulge any unpublished supervision information without authorization.
5. Strictly implement the accommodation standards and requirements. During the inspection period, the inspector should arrange the rooms in strict accordance with the travel and accommodation fee standards of the central government organs. If you leave halfway, you should vacate unnecessary rooms. After entering the hotel, you should vacate all the rooms in time. It is not allowed to live outside the station without permission, and it is not allowed to arrange accommodation for relatives, friends and other personnel in the name of the supervision team.
6. Strictly implement the reception standards and regulations, arrange work and meals according to the local reception standards, do not accept banquets, do not serve high-grade dishes, and save buffet. The staff members of the supervision group are not allowed to accept banquets, drink alcohol and go out to have a group dinner at their own expense. After the completion of the supervision, they should pay the food expenses to the objects to be supervised. All on-the-spot inspectors should be light-hearted, and those who are accompanied at all levels by the supervised places should be clear-cut and seriously refused.
7. Strictly implement the regulations of the central government organs to take transportation on business trips. It is not allowed to borrow and occupy the vehicles, communication tools and office equipment of the supervised objects and relevant units without authorization, and shall not drive work vehicles without authorization. During the period of an inspector's entry into the city, if it is really necessary for the object to be supervised to assist in arranging the transportation vehicles in the city due to work needs, the inspector shall pay the transportation fee to the inspected object after the completion of the inspection.
8. It is not allowed to seek personal benefits by taking advantage of the supervision work. It is forbidden to say hello and hand in notes for the clients, relatives or units in the aspects of project contracting, EIA approval, environmental law enforcement, supervision and accountability, enterprise business activities, cadre promotion and adjustment. It is strictly forbidden to use internal information for profit.
It is not allowed to accept any gifts and other items for the purpose of health examination and other activities. It is not allowed to receive family members or relatives or friends to travel or take vacations through the inspected objects and relevant units. During the period when the inspectors are stationed, they are not allowed to visit places of interest or scenic spots except for work needs and approval.
10. It is not allowed to ignore the interests of the masses. The environmental complaints and reports that meet the acceptance scope of the inspectors should be treated seriously. They should be transferred to the supervision in a timely manner. It is not allowed to deal with them passively or shirk their responsibilities. In the work of supervision, it is not allowed to be condescending, domineering and rude. Supervise the workplace and do not dress casually. It is not allowed to get involved in unhealthy places and activities that affect the image and reputation of inspectors.